Monday, February 24, 2020

Review: Strange Planet

Strange Planet Strange Planet by Nathan W. Pyle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this collection of humorous drawings so I have posted this message on the part of the computer network known as Adequate Eye Scans. It is owned by the same large company from which I purchased the collection so that they might sell more of them and become even larger. I am mildly uncomfortable about this process.

I also am aware that if other beings disagree with me assessment of the drawings, they will tell me in rude tones that I am incorrect.

Ah, but seriously folks...

I find Nathan Pyle's cartoons of aliens going about their daily lives wildly funny. There's just something about how he uses language to describe common things that makes me laugh. For example, instead of teeth, they are your mouthstones, and most of us fail at the recommended daily task of pushing string through them.

Reading his cartoons on social media every day are the closest thing I get to that old feeling when I'd crack open a newspaper and read the comics so I was happy to support him by buying this. It's not long, but it put a smile on my face.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment